Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Opinions

I personally believe everyone should be entitled to their own opinions on what to believe and not to believe. We listen to what others say because at times we are afraid of expressing our own opinions. I agree with the fact that the internet is influencing our children to do certain things in society. But I also believe it can help them succeed in certain things in their life depending on what it is they are looking at. Everyone has a different perspective on why we listen to what "they" say. I only listen to the things I believe in. The other things I give my own opinion on. We do things in life to get the approval of everyone else. Other peoples opinions seem to affect us more than our own. Society is divided in so many ways and no matter what one person believes there is an eighty percent chance the next person wont believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment